Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a great Daddy's Day

Today was Father's Day and I think it went wonderful. Cayman got daddy a pair of flip flops and a golf shirt, Nate got daddy some boxers and golf shirt and Mommy got him a digital rain gauge. I think he really liked it all. We woke and went to church this morning to a wonderful service. We then came home, took a few pics around the house, then went and spent the day at Barry and Melissa's house. We swam all day and ate WAAAAAY to much, which is normal at the Nelson's. Dang I wish they didn't cook so good sometimes!


Look how blonde this adorable boys hair is getting! I can't believe I have two blonde headed children. I'm sure it won't last but I sure love it.


I love to watch Daddy make them laugh...... They enjoy him so much.



8 1/2 months pregnant














No comments: