Saturday, November 1, 2008

FINgeRpAiNtINg pumpkins...

Yes, I braved it....FINgErPainTInG! I decided instead of trying to get them to carve a pumpkin or be around me with a sharp object was not a great idea. It was messy and required immediate baths but we had an amazing time. Plus it was PUUUUURFECT day for being outside so I wanted to take full advantage of it.











Not only did we paint our pumpkins but we did handprints and footprints on white t shirts so we can save them and relish the moment. It was quite comical to watch. Onlooking traffic slowed to screaching hault usually as they drove past our address. We would just wave with our paint-stained hands.















Battle scars on the forehead!
















Look how proud they both were of their accomplishments






































He looks like a natural huh?






1 comment:

JLB said...

I am so proud of you for posting so often. My posts are coming soon...a full update - for a whole MONTH!

Anyhoo, good to read up on your goings on. Love!